Employment and HR documents should be written to suit your business’s needs.
Well drafted ones promote a good relationship between staff and management and can help protect your business from the risk of employment disputes.
Examples of documents include;
- Contracts of employment.
- Fixed Term Contracts
- Consultancy / Freelance Agreements.
- Staff Handbooks.
- Directors Service Level Agreements.
- Self Employed Contractors Agreements.
- Fee Agreements.
- Compromise Agreements.
In all of these situations after a short consultation we should be able to offer you a FIXED FEE service.
This gives you the peace of mind in knowing that;
- Your documents are LEGALLY COMPLIANT (it is illegal to employ staff in the UK without having an employment contract in place).
- You are suitably protected.
- Your documents are up to date with recent changes to the law.
- A specialist is on hand to negotiate and assist with negotiations throughout the process.
- No ‘Nasty Surprises’ when the bill arrives!