A Compromise Agreement (CA) is a legally binding agreement between an employee and employer to end the employment contract which is designed to prevent damages or claims in a tribunal or court.
We can advise:
- When and how to use a CA, for example in potential redundancy and dismissal situations;
- What Restrictive Covenants may be needed;
- What payments will be due.
- Advice on the terms of the agreement;
- Advice on potential claims;
- Negotiate on the payments due under the agreement.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org